I’ve been off on another trip and am just getting back into the swing of things this week. So many great knitting pattern collections have been published while I was away!
- Being that I am a huge fan of SweetGeorgia Yarns, the Fall with SweetGeorgia, Vol. 1 collection had me swooning this week. Every pattern is gorgeous but I have to give special mention to Reiland by Corrina Ferguson. This beautiful shawl has an interesting rectangular shape and a lovely lace pattern. It is shown here on the cover.
- Carol Feller‘s Short Row Knits is a great book of patterns that all use short rows to achieve their shaping. It’s a well rounded collection of garments and accessories with lots of great colour.
- Fall Back – A Plucky Knitter Collection was just released with 17 colourful fall patterns. Maritime, a cabled pullover by Amy Miller is my favourite sweater pattern. I also adore Amy’s Harvest Time scarf. Which patterns are your favourites?
- The amirisu Fall 2015 collection is made up of designs in neutral colours with clean and simple lines. Exactly what I love! I especially love Roz by Josée Paquin. I like the combination of ribbing and stripes in this sweater.
- And the Shibui Knits FW15 collection is also right up my alley with gorgeous neutrals and classic silhouettes. Column by Shellie Anderson is my favourite. The bell shaped sleeves of this classic looking sweater are so pretty!
Grab a cup of coffee or tea. It will take some time to fully admire all of the wonderful patterns in these great collections!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.