This has been a great week for new Ravelry knitting patterns. Many of my favourite designers have new releases. Here is what I think were the best new patterns this week:
- Manx by Andrea Rangel is a wonderful hat pattern that is suitable for men or women. It’s a versatile pattern but won’t be available on Ravelry until December. It is designed in Knitting Boutique Manx Loughan and was created for the Knitting Boutique’s Rare Breeds Club and is available on the Knitting Boutique website.
- Summer Moon by Jill Zielinski is a beautiful multicolour shawl pattern designed in Plucky Knitter Snug Fingering. The pattern and yarn are available as a kit at ThePluckyKnitter.com tonight and the pattern will be available on Ravelry in December.
- I am in love with Shleeves by Mary Annarella. This innovative shrug/shawl combo has sleeves but looks like a shawl. Such a cool idea and it’s available for 25% off until Saturday!
- Parsley Sage by Melissa Schaschwary and Rosemary & Thyme by Alicia Plummer are sister patterns; both are light and breezy summer cardigans that are just beautiful!
- Also on my favourite list is the Greyhound Shawl by Thea Colman. It’s an asymmetrical shawl with garter and eyelet stripes. Gorgeous!
- Ajourette by Hanna Maciejewska is a beautiful triangular lace shawl. She is hosting a test-driving KAL to get pattern writing feedback. Another great idea!
Which of these is your favourite?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.