The patterns from the new issue of Knitscene Accessories are here on Ravelry! And here are a few highlights:
- For quick projects, I love Sarah Wilson‘s Ostia Hat and Ostia Earwarmer patterns. They are both designed in Fyberspates Scrumptious 4-ply Sport and are elegant with a cable and eyelet matching pattern.
- The Antica Cowl by Amy Palmer is a wonderfully unique design done in a bulky and a fur yarn, both from Rowan.
- I also love the Opulent Cowl by Carolyn Kern with it’s glint of shine. Very elegant!
- There are several shawl patterns, including Mayella by Corrina Ferguson. It is a very pretty and feminine shawl done in two colours.
Also new this week:
- The Notched Hem Tank Top by Purl Soho is a free sleeveless top pattern. I love the notched hem and side panel detail.
- Ysolda has a cute new sweater pattern: Mitchell. This baseball tee inspired sweater is worked in a lace-weight yarn.
- Vignette by Alex Tinsley is a beautiful little shawl that makes great use of a gradient yarn.
- Alicia Plummer now has a children’s version of her Sandshore sweater called Small Sandshore. Super cute!
There’s lots to drool over this week, don’t you think?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.