Once again this week there are lots of beautiful knitting patterns to drool over. I’m happy to see a new edition of knit.wear magazine. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen this one. Take a look at these great spring/summer patterns from this edition:
- The Anna Cowl by Sarah Wilson is shown on the cover and it is gorgeous. Is it a cowl? Is it a shawl? It’s a bit of both. Worked in a lace-weight yarn, it is lacy, airy, soft, and very versatile.
- Ponchos seem to be popular lately and the Escher Poncho by Shaina Bilow uses a bold stripe design to create a dramatic impact.
- There are many sweater pattens to choose from and my favourite is Amy Gunderson‘s Bande Pullover. This classic sweater uses a solid and a gradient yarn for stripes which creates a very pleasing colour combination.
- I must also mention the Audrey Mitts pattern by Amanda Bell. I love the long length and snug fit of these fingerless arm warmers.
I’ve also noticed these other pretty patterns with great deals this week:
- Stillwater by Laura Aylor is a pretty sweater with eye-catching details. I love the cable detail at each shoulder and how it carries down each sleeve and each side of the sweater. So pretty! It is available for half-price today only so hurry over and grab this one.
- The Icebox Shawl by Rose Beck is beautiful in Plucky Knitter Traveler Aran. The gorgeous teal colour that is shown is striking. It is available for $3.50 usd until April 4th.
- And finally, the beautiful Chrysanthemum Shawl pattern by Francoise Danoy is available for free (yes, free!) as a beta version right now. It is lovely.
As always, there are so many beautiful patterns to choose from. Good luck!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.