Lots of warm winter accessory patterns were published this week including cowls, hats, shawls, and scarves. It’s time to get knitting for winter! Take a look at this great selection of patterns:
- Ambah’s Songlines Collection is a beautiful collection of 5 shawls and wraps that use line and colour for stunning effect.
- The Western Auto Shawl and Western Auto Cowl by Carina Spencer are two more great accessories. They both use colour and texture to create warmth and coziness.
- Bristol Ivy’s Craftsy class, Knitting on the Bias, uses four patterns, two cowls and two scarves, to teach bias knitting. I love the Origami Mitered Square Cowl with the chevron pattern and multiple colours.
- I also love the botanical inspired patterns by Alana Dakos and The Secret Garden is a lovely new shawl with such a pretty cable pattern.
- Bywater by Thea Colman is a great hat pattern. The cables are so pretty and the pom-pom and a bit of slouch give it personality!
Choose your favourites and let’s get some winter accessories on the go!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.