Beautiful fall and winter patterns are being published every day! Here are some recent collections worth checking out:
- BT Fall 15 contains 15 sweater and accessory patterns that do not disappoint. I love all of the patterns but I really like the striking Willamette, a scarf by Norah Gaughan shown in Shelter in the colour Long Johns. So thick and plush!
- The Knitcircus Fall Collection 2015 includes bright and colourful accessories. I love the gradient yarn patterns, especially the Vernice Gradient Shawl by Susanna IC. What a great combination of colours!
- The Louet North America Fall 2015 collection has some beautiful accessory patterns including the Motley Hat and Mitts pattern from Canadian designer Laura Chau.
A new issue of Knitscene Magazine is coming!
- Knitscene Winter 2015 patterns are up on Ravelry. I quite like the generous size of the Yorkville Wrap by Sachiko Burgin. It’s a v-shaped shawl worked in an aran weight yarn and it includes some lace on each end. It looks like a quick and easy project and so luxurious.
Plus, these great individual patterns deserve a look:
Nightscape by Joji Locatelli is a beautiful long-sleeved pullover with a pretty button detail at the shoulder. Yarn and pattern kits are available at The Uncommon Thread. It is designed in The Uncommon Thread Everyday Singles and because I’m a sucker for anything purple, I have fallen in love with the sample in the photos which is done in amethyst. So pretty!
- And finally, keep an eye on Ysolda’s Knitworthy 2 collection of giftable knitting patterns. The latest instalment is Kærlig, a great fingerless mitt pattern.
Once again, there is so much to look at. Enjoy!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.