This week’s round-up of my favourite knitting patterns includes sweaters, shawls, and a cute hat and glove set!
- Box Pleat Top by Purl Soho is another gorgeous free pattern at purlbee.com. I love the relaxed shape and the pleating detail at the shoulders. Learn to knit a box pleat and end up with a great sleeveless sweater in the process!
- Uncomplicated is another beautiful sweater pattern from Alicia Plummer. It’s a fingering weight sweater worked at a looser gauge giving it a comfortable and casual fit and feel. The rolled hem and breast pocket complete the look. I’ve already purchased my copy of this pattern!
- What I love about Laura Nelkin‘s Hot Flash is the relaxed and lacy feel. The pattern description states that, “it is worked flat in two halves and then joined together with back and side lace panels.” Sounds intriguing, right?
- The Comfort Of Lines by Melissa Schaschwary is a large worsted weight shawl designed in Quince & Co. Lark. It looks so warm and luxurious – perfect for fall!
- Cobbled Wrap & Scarf by Laura Chau is another large shawl, great for fall. This one is a rectangular shape and the pattern includes instructions for both a scarf and a large wrap.
- Hop Brook is a classic looking crescent-shaped shawl with a pretty lace border by Bonnie Sennott. It is the fourth design in her All You Need Is One ebook.
- Road Trip by Justyna Lorkowska is a light and airy triangular shawl designed in a fingering weight yarn. I always love a fun garter stitch shawl!
- And finally, I love these bright and colourful fall accessories: the Howzat! hat and Take THAT! fingerless gloves by Jimenez Joseph. Designed in fun Plucky Knitter colours, the combinations are endless. Just in time for fall!
Which of these great knitting patterns is your favourite this week?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.