There are more beautiful knitting patterns out this week! Plus, if you’re looking for a KAL to get involved in this summer, there are some great ones to choose from. And there are a few good deals out there too!
- Alicia Plummer‘s Thunderstorm MKAL is a shawl KAL with a new clue being released every week. Take a look at the KAL thread here and the progress photo thread here. If you’re not into mystery KALs, there is also a KAL just getting started in the group for Alicia’s Campside Shawl here.
- The Abisko Pullover by Sarah Wilson is a cute fingering weight sweater in Anzula Nebula. If it makes it to number 1 on the Ravelry HRN list, she will be giving away 3 free patterns! Plus, it’s only $4.50 until July 10th. That’s a great deal for a sweater pattern!
- la playa by Sara Gresbach is a pretty shawl with texture, stripes, and a nice crisp triangular shape. So pretty for summer!
- I also love Bradway by Shannon Cook. It’s a triangular shawl with texture and colour. It is designed in Brooklyn Tweed SHELTER. There is a KAL for this one too, in the Very Shannon group. The KAL thread is here.
- Talus is a great little shrug by Mel Ski. It is designed in Quince & Co. Sparrow and is part of her 6 Bits: Wander collection.
- And finally, if you’re looking for a shawl deal, check out by Linda Wilgus‘s Manicotti Main Course shawl pattern. When you purchase it before July 4th (that’s tomorrow!!) you will also get Salad Shawl and Aubergine Surprise for free!
Happy weekend knitting everyone!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.