June has arrived and while I’m a little late getting my weekly post out, knitting patterns are still being published!
- I always enjoy the free knitting patterns from Purl Soho. They are always classic, simple, and beautiful looking. The Cozy Corners Crib Blanket by Purl Soho is no exception. This looks like a perfect pattern for gift knitting. Know anyone who is having a baby?
- One of my favourite designers, Thea Colman, has a new cowl pattern: Brighton Cowl. It is a lovely worsted weight cowl shown on the Ravelry pattern page in a pretty blue/grey.
- And speaking of blues and greys, breezy skies by Jenny Faifel is breezy and beautiful. It is worked in mesh and garter stripes on the bias making it a fun and quick project.
- Lakeland by Heidi Kirrmaier is a great loose summer sweater with classic t-shirt styling.
- Wavelength Tee by Nicole Montgomery is another loose summer tee, this one with flirty edgings.
- If you’re looking for a light and sleeveless summer sweater, take a look at Lina by Elizabeth Doherty and published by Quince & Co. It is very pretty!
See anything you like?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.