This week I’m noticing some beautiful new sweater patterns on Ravelry. Take a look:
- Cooldown by Alicia Plummer is a casual DK weight sweater with 3/4 length sleeves and a cute shoulder detail and back cut-out detail. I love the casual look of this sweater and am seriously considering bumping it up closer to the top of my summer knitting list. I love Alicia’s patterns!
- I’ve really been noticing the wonderful designs of Mel Ski lately. Her Trail and Canyon summer sleeveless sweaters are gorgeous. They are part of her Quince & Co. Kestrel and Sparrow collection: 6 Bits: Wander. I love how flowy and summery they look. I really enjoy the aesthetic of all of her designs, her photography, the whole feel of her work. So beautiful!
- Lakehouse by Laura Aylor is a gorgeous sport weight cardigan that looks perfect for warming up in at the lake, beach, or on any summer evening.
- High Tide by Sara Gresbach is a beautiful sweater pattern written for lace, fingering, sport/DK, and worsted weight. This versatile pattern for a classic casual summer sweater is sure to be a best selling pattern.
- Stay the Same by Veera Välimäki is a loose, colour block sweater that looks super comfortable.
- Take Flight by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud is a DK weight cardigan with a pretty lace yoke. It is worked flat and seamed and has a crisp, fitted look. Lovely!
Will one of these beautiful sweater patterns make it onto your summer knitting list?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.