I’ve been reminded this week of several favourite designers that I haven’t been paying attention to as of late. Take a look:
- Alana Dakos just released the Cabled Leaf Pullover pattern. It is a beautiful sweater. I especially love the neckline and how it flows into the cable detail at the front. This pattern is only available as a Kitterly.com kit right now but will be available to download on it’s own in May. Alana’s patterns are heavily influenced by nature and are all so beautiful.
- Sara Gresbach is another designer I enjoy. She just released Old Faithful, a cozy looking shawl designed in Malabrigo Merino Worsted.
- And Ash Kearns released Syndicate, a simple but stylish beanie/toque that will appeal to all ages.
I must keep a closer eye on these three designers. I had forgotten how much I like their designs!
In other news….
- TinCanKnits, a great Canadian designer duo, is celebrating their 5 year anniversary with a ‘buy one, get one’ sale until March 8th. Check out their patterns here. My favourite is the Lush Cardigan.
- Canadian designer Andrea Rangel has a new lace cowl pattern: Passages.
- And Canadian Holli Yeoh has a baby sweater – Colorblock Cabled Pullover – in the upcoming book 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials. It’s available for pre-order at Amazon!
I hope there is something here that you might enjoy. Happy pattern shopping!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.