It’s hard to believe it’s Friday again and there has been so much knitting activity online this past week. There was a whole mix of patterns released on Ravelry. Not one particular item type stands out. I’ve noticed shawls, hats, mittens, socks, and sweaters. Here are my picks of some great Ravelry patterns from this week:
- Amy Miller is one of my very favourite designers. She released several patterns with The Plucky Knitter in this collection: All Bundled Up. I absolutely love Put The Kettle On. This would make a great house sweater. I will be adding this to my ‘I Wish I Had Time To Knit This List’ for sure.
- Melanie Berg has such a recognizable style. She released Quicksilver this week. I love the shape and colour work of this shawl.
- Another designer with a very recognizable style is Lisa Mutch. She released a striking collections of shawls: Fiery.
- Joji Locatelli released her 3 Color Cashmere Cowl pattern – a fun colourful cowl.
- And speaking of fun and colourful… Nicole Montgomery released a cute mitten/fingerless glove pattern, Two Wrongs Make a Right.
- Justyna Lorkowska‘s gorgeous Mrs. Skyler sweater pattern went live this week. This looks like another comfy winter sweater.
- Melissa Schaschwary released a cute hat pattern: Just The Way You Are.
- And finally, my favourite sock pattern of the week is Rachel Coopey‘s cute, comfy, and colourful pattern: Soonly.
There are lots of great patterns out this week. Support indie designers and choose one of these patterns to knit this month!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.