Who else is still working on getting the gift knitting done? Glad I’m not the only one! Here are some great gift-able knitting patterns that were published this week:
- Bristol Ivy’s Songket cowl pattern provides instructions for up to 6 cowl variations in different sizes, yarn weights, and cable patterns. This one pattern could provide gifts for many recipients. Perfect!
- I love this festive hat pattern by Veera Välimäki: Merry Berry. Plus, it’s free!
- This new pattern by Robin Ulrich – Ascend Cowl – is also very gift-able. It’s a graceful lace cowl in a bulky weight yarn which always makes for a quick knit.
- The Farro Cuffs and Farro Hat patterns by Carina Spencer would make a perfect gift set for the sophisticated recipient on your list.
- And if you have a little more time for knitting, may I suggest the Rosen Bridge pattern? This gorgeous lace-weight shawl by Martina Behm is definitely worth the time!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.