This week I have been noticing some great winter cowls and scarves. Take a look….
- city blocks is a DK weight cowl in Colour Adventures Yarn (from British Columbia!) by Jenny Faifel (also from BC!). Love the texture!
- Maurits by Andrea Rangel is a gorgeous colourwork cowl in the new Wool People 8 issue.
- Snowflake Girl by Nicole Montgomery is another beautiful colourwork cowl, and this one is double knit.
- Colourwork cowls seem to be the theme this week with yet another one. The luxurious Camden Cowl by Mary Jane Mucklestone might just be my favourite.
- And here is another textured cowl. Bristol Ivy‘s Mt Katahdin Cowl uses beautiful cables in a worsted weight yarn.
It’s time to do some winter knitting, yes?
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.