Fall pattern releases continued this week….
- The Fall/Winter 2014 issue of Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine was out this week with lots of great patterns including new sweater patterns.
- Harrisville Designs put out their Autumn 2014 Collection of 15 patterns in their yarns including 2 patterns by Canadian designer Laura Chau.
- Julia Trice released her Great Missowski sweater and Missowski Slouchy hat patterns. I love, love, love these!
- Ysolda’s slipper pattern, Cadeautje, is the next instalment in her Knitworthy collection. This will make a perfect Christmas gift for my teenage daughter, who is enjoying an impressive slipper collection these days.
- Joji Locatelli has a collection of hat patterns, Hat Season, which includes 5 cute hats.
- Melanie Berg has a beautiful new fingering weight sweater pattern: Tau.
- A beautiful new Malabrigo Freelance Pattern Project (MFPP) collection: Knitter’s Apothecary Collection by Sara Gresbach was also just released this week.
- And finally, check out the interesting discussion about Ravelry’s Hot Right Now list in the Rav Forums Designers Group, here. Interesting conversation, for sure!
Have a great weekend!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.