The Malabrigo Junkies group on Ravelry is gearing up for their annual October Stockpile event. Stockpile is a fun way to get motivated to get those knitted and crocheted gifts completed in October – in time for the gift giving season. There are KAL/CALs, contests, and pattern & yarn sales. Projects must be made with Malabrigo. Malabrigo yarns can be found on sale. And many of the patterns written for Malabrigo yarns, especially Quickie patterns, are on sale too.
- Triona Murphy’s Oscillation Scarf pattern is on sale for 40% off,
- Annika Barranti’s Ginger Cloche is 30% off,
- Stephannie Tallent’s Tiltawhirl Cowl is 50% off,
- Alicia Plummer’s Sweet William hat pattern is 50 % off,
- Moira Engel’s Subway Mittens pattern is 50% off,
Check out the project planning thread to see what everyone is planning to make! Maybe you will be motivated to join along? I might have time for a small project….
You can also watch for the hashtag – #MalJunkiesStockpile – on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Okay, let’s get knitting!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.