Ravelry.com is brimming with new fall knitting patterns this week, including….
- two sweater patterns from Amy Miller: Caroline and Isabel,
- Ysolda’s second pattern from her Knitworthy collection: Hediye,
- the Big Hug Cowl from Ruth Garcia-Alcantud,
- two new shawl patterns from Veera Välimäki: Siipi and Liito,
- a children’s sweater from Melissa Schaschwary: Puddle Duck, and an adult sweater from Alicia Plum: Briquette,
- two kids’ sweaters from Lori Versaci: shadow ribs and little eyes,
- two new fingerless glove patterns from Laura Aylor: Noddy Bay and Grey Islands,
- the Broadwyn Shawl pattern from Miriam Felton,
- and the Lisbeth Shawl from Kirsten Kapur.
Check them all out at Ravelry.com.
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.