The fall season always brings a rush of new knitting patterns and this week didn’t disappoint:
- Interweave’s new book, 3 Skeins or Less: Fresh Knitted Accessories, is available for pre-ordering. It contains lots of great fall accessory patterns by popular designers including Faina Goberstein, Kirsten Kapur, Ann Weaver, and others. A source for gift knitting ideas, maybe?
- Cat Bordi has a new ebook, Versatildes ~ a New Landscape for Knitters. Take a peek behind the scenes of these intriguing patterns here, on her website.
- A couple of new cardigan patterns were released this week on Ravelry by popular designers: Soubrette, by Mary Annarella and Cloud Cover, by Heidi Kirrmaier. I love the relaxed, flowing shape of both of these.
- In the hat department, Ysolda released Bronntanas, from her Knitworthy Collection. And she talks about hat blocking here on her blog. Purl Soho released their Traveling Cable Hat, a great free pattern.
- Many beautiful shawl patterns popped up this week also, including Neon Beast by Veera Välimäki, Siddal by Norah Gaughan, Campside by Alicia Plummer, Tropical Morning by Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes, Someday by Hanna Maciejewska, Joss Shawl by Bristol Ivy, and Drachenfels by Melanie Berg.
So many beautiful knitted things to keep us warm this winter!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.