As the weather cools, sweater season is drawing near. Lots of new sweater patterns popped up this week!
- I have recently discovered Mel Ski’s Hawaiian inspired patterns and I love this sweater: Mauna Kea.
- Thea Colman released Dirty Martini, a cute aran weight cardigan.
- Amy Miller’s latest sweater is a striped v-neck pullover: Signature Stripes. I love Amy’s sweater patterns!
- A Fine Tuesday is an asymmetrical cardigan designed by yellowcosmo.
- Hanna Maciejewska’s Wisteria Lane is a cute fingering weight pullover with pretty lace details.
- Here is a sport weight cardigan pattern by Laura Aylor: Robie Street.
- And Tincanknits has a new ebook ready for pre-ordering: Road Trip. There are lots of great fall patterns including several sweaters.
Now, which of these great sweater patterns will I add to my ‘I Wish I Had Time to Knit This’ list? Decisions, decisions….
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.