Here’s what I’ve been watching this week in the online knitting world:
- Cardigans are hot this week. Julia Trice released Reverie and Alicia Plummer’s Sandshore was mentioned on the front page of Ravelry. Both cardigans moved up the Hot Right Now list on Ravelry this week.
- Franklin Habit released a beautiful sideways shawl pattern – Vitamarie Shawl. I love sideways shawls!
- Laura Nelkin offered up a free scarf pattern – Forza Scarf – in anticipation of her upcoming book: Knockout Knits.
- Knit Simple Magazine’s fall issue was delivered to tablets and computers everywhere. The print version is on newstands July 22nd.
- A new Malabrigo Quickie pattern was posted on the Malabrigo blog this week: Sisterhood by Marina Orry. It’s a cute cable hat worked in Rios.
Have a great weekend!
Want to read more Friday Follow-Ups? Click here
What is Friday Follow-Up? My Friday Follow-Up is a weekly blog feature. Every Friday, I follow-up the online knitting events of the week with my own take on things.