It was over a year ago when I first posted here about my ‘I Wish I Had Time To Knit This’ list. This was my list:
I’m pretty flexible and I believe that any good to-do list is a work in progress. So, I think it’s time to revise the list. Oh, and I also believe in adding things to my to-do list that I have already done so that I can have the satisfaction of crossing them off and feeling that I accomplished something. So here it is:
Pendulum by Amy Millerdone
- Color Affection by Veera Välimäki
- Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief by Orange Flower Yarndone Ishbel by Ysolda Teaguedone
- Howlcat by Alexandra Tinsley – ready to cast on!
That felt good! Now, here are two new additions to the list that I’m really excited about:
- Grace by Jane Richmond – yarn ordered from valleyyarn.com: Madelinetosh Sock in Antique Lace
- Gradient Pullover by Amy Miller – yarn ordered from valleyyyarn.com: Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in grey
My new year knitting goal is to knit more sweaters for myself. It’s been more than 3 years since I knitted a sweater. I want to learn a variety of new-to-me sweater knitting techniques. Maybe this will lead to some sweater designs in my future? We’ll see!